Remember my bucket of fun from Saturday? Turns out, I didn’t have any laundry to try it on yesterday. So it got it’s trial run on my bedding today.
I opened the bucket to be greeted by a gelatinous goop. I stirred it up with a paint stick (which broke!), put half a cup in my washer and dumped in my sheets.
I need to note that I am using a new washer and I found streaks on something last week (it was a pair of light tan pants I had sprayed with Spray and Wash – so I assumed it was the Spray and Wash).
Monkey and Little Man’s sheets all turned out fine today.
Mine, however, had streaks on the flat sheet:
It’s really difficult to see, so I tweaked the image so you could see what streaks I’m talking about:
The green sections are the normal colored sections of the sheet. The blue is where it looks like my sheets got bleach splashed on them. Unfortunately, I think it may be the washer and not the detergent that did this (because of my pants from last week).
They smell really good and I can’t wait to climb into my fresh bed tonight.
And I’m going to bite the bullet and try it on a load of darks this afternoon.
Wish me luck. Hopefully I have only good things to report.