Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sesame Street

While listening to the radio at work last Tuesday, I heard a discussion about a show coming to Bangor next month. Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up. The fact that it's Sesame Street was enough, but Elmo being the center of the show? After a discussion with T, it was decided I couldn't NOT bring Monkey.

Gram was with us while we were discussing it and I said "How about you come down with C [my nephew] and we'll take the kids together?" Turns out, she was game.

I just purchased 4 tickets for the Wednesday morning show and I am extremely excited. I actually feel like a dork. I can't wait to see Monkey's face when she sees the characters "in real life" - especially her beloved Elmo!

What fun things are you doing with your little ones this season?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so jealous right now! (Although less so because it's Elmo...)
I'm still thinking of taking Peanut to see "The Nutcracker", but the ticket prices are too high. I'll see if I can find a performance in the 'burbs.

Jodi said...

I think Monkey would love The Nutcracker, as well. While flipping through channels this weekend, she saw a ballet performance and started clapping and dancing along (and now she walks around on her toes).

Gram said...

Gram is soooo anxious, too! I can't wait to see my 2 babies watching their beloved Elmo live... Hope they get as excited as you & I are... haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails