Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cold weather goal updates:

My original goals are posted here: (Part 1 and Part Deux).

3) We've been enjoying home made bread for a week now. Most recipes I've found make 2 loaves. I'll need to make more over the weekend.

4) T pulled out the snowshoes Tuesday! He needed to start his snowmobile so he broke trail in our 16 inches of snow from Sunday night/Monday morning. We then went around a couple times pulling Monkey in her sled. She loved it. And I got some exercise! Our snowshoes are now in the front shed, where I can reach them on my own.

7) I want to start focusing on the basement room again a little. I've pushed it aside a bit. My Grandma D offered me a new carpet remnant to use down there, so I'm just waiting for my parents to visit and bring it to me (hint hint Mom! haha). I need T's help hanging a cabinet above my desk (too heavy for preggo to haul around on her own, I suppose). And the rest is just organization, really. I want to pull the futon in there (again, need T for that) but we'll wait for the carpet. And I need to pull out the baby items we've been storing (high chair, pack n play, etc). A couple hours of work, really, and the room could be "finished."

9) I'm showered and semi-beautified daily before T gets home from work. Or before I leave the house, if I happen to be going out for errands.

I love progress. No matter how small. Kind of makes me feel a little better after my Negative Nelly post yesterday.

1 comment:

STAY AT HOME MOMMY FROM MAINE said...

Love your new header! Very creative... how did you do it?
Great job with your goals, Every little babystep helps!

Related Posts with Thumbnails