Monday, February 22, 2010

I love a good deal

I took the kids to Target this morning in hopes of finding a window shade for Little Man’s room.  The sun hits his room first and he’s getting up way too early for me.  Unfortunately, they didn’t have what I was looking for.

They did, however, have a great clearance going on in their home goods.  I found some fantastic kitchen towels on clearance for $2.50 for a set of 3.  They are perfect colors for my bathroom.  I snagged 2 sets.  Along with extra large scraps of fabric I used to make curtains for the bathroom, I’m going to make myself  a great big shower curtain.

IMG_1260

Look at this adorable pattern!

IMG_1261

They had some in teals, too.  I kind of regret not grabbing some.  Maybe I’ll take a lunch break tomorrow to run over and get more…. 

I found some cute placemats for 70 cents a piece as well.  I’m scheming up something for them in my bedroom…

Now…  just to find time to make friendly with my sewing machine….

3 comments:

Kellie said...

oooooo - nice!

gardenofsimple said...

I can never resist Target clearance.

Jodi said...

I have a hard time to resist their clearance, too.

I've decided I'm going back tomorrow to get some in teal. I was going to sneak out of work at lunch today to get some but remembered I have to come to town tomorrow afternoon anyways. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails