Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sew Fun Sunday

My bestest bud is having a baby.  Her baby shower was this past weekend in Fort Kent (hence my travel, once again).

I made her a few things for Sprout.

A sling:

IMG_3029

A changing pad:

IMG_3033 

Burp clothes:

IMG_3062 

This is a hand me down, but Sprout’s Daddy said to include it with baby shower gifts.  It’s a Daddy sling T wore with Little Man :

IMG_3063

And I wonder why I don’t have anything new listed on etsy lately…  I’ve been sewing so many presents in the past few weeks.  (I made a few aprons, pot holders and totes, too – and I forgot to take pictures of all of them before shipping them out). 

Working on any fun projects?  I’m supposed to be making myself a dress for a wedding in August.  Right.  T has suggested I buy myself one because he sees how much time I have to sew for myself.  haha

Up next is a custom order Mommy & Me apron set.  I can’t wait to get started on them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails