Friday, December 19, 2008

The list is dwindling!

Monday, I asked what you have left to do to prepare for Christmas.

I've since crossed T's stocking stuffers off my list.
Monkey and I go to town every Friday afternoon. Today, we're going to Toys R Us so I can cross her and my nephew off the list as well.

I'm hoping to get some wrapping done while Monkey watches Sesame Street this morning, but I doubt that will happen. I'll have to wait until nap time.

We're making Snickerdoodles today. These are my absolute favorite "holiday" cookie.

I also have an Amish "friendship" bread given to me by one of T's coworkers that needs baking today. I have no idea who to give the other 3 starter batches to. Anyone interested? I'd hate to end up tossing it, and I really have no need for THAT many batches (that turns into a lot of bread after it gets split and split and split and split!).

On that note, it's time to get my cookie dough made so I can put it in the fridge to cool so it's ready when we're ready to bake.

Pictures and a recipe to follow (probably tomorrow).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails