Thursday, December 3, 2009

Recipe of the week

I only got to try one new recipe with the leftover turkey. We ended up having some old stand-by's (hot turkey sandwiches and ground some up for turkey salad sandwiches).


From Everyday, Bayou Turkey-Barley Chowder was a crowd pleaser. I can see trying it with leftover chicken too (since you find leftover chicken here much more often than leftover turkey!). I did use the milder "green" bottle instead of hot sauce because Monkey doesn't like spicy.

Monkey was fascinated with the bread bowls (as you can see in the picture!). I'm going to try to get into the habit of taking my own pictures in the future. When I go back to older posts of mine, there are pictures missing now from linking up to other sites. (I need to learn how to photograph food better).

Enjoy your kitchens!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails