I’m cheesy. I made both my kids a half cake for their “Half” birthday. And I really really need to work on my piping skills. HA.
It’s true what they say. Time flies when you’re having fun. The past 6 months have flown by. It’s been a whirlwind, that’s for sure.
A Little Man update is in order, I suppose.
- He started eating cereal at about 5 months old.
- He started eating bananas at exactly 6 months old.
- He started belly crawling at 5 months old.
- He pushes his butt way up in the air and then propels his body forward – his arms just aren’t ready to cooperate for “real” crawling.
- He’s trying to pull up. This is how I found him a few days ago when I was cleaning up after dinner.
We still don’t have words or teeth – but he is working on the teeth.
They sure do grow quickly.