My original goals can be found here.
- I’m still at 150. I won’t complain. I ate like a pig during the holidays. I ate like a great big smelly pig. Maintained weight? I call that a win.
- I have started listing products on Etsy. Now to keep it up.
- I’ve got a semi-system going on keeping organized. I use a calendar for when bills are due. I make a point to sit down once a week to update our checkbook. I pay bills every other week. And my house has somehow been really really clean and pretty organized the past few weeks.
- I’ve been blogging 3-4 times a week, with the holidays as an exception. I was busy, I was out of town, I took a break. Meh. Could be worse.
- Our outings are not happening as frequently as I would like. We’ve been snowshoeing together once. We went sliding yesterday. We’re hoping to go snowshoe/hike up a mountain this Sunday. Perhaps we need to start a once a week game night? That’s kind of hard with a 2 1/2 year old who doesn’t “get” games.
- I’ve been failing with the Children’s Creative Corner. I haven’t been crafting with Monkey as much as I’d like (does her sitting on my lap helping sew a sling count?)
- Still no progress on the cheese. I need to do this soon.
- Homemade bagels? Oh my god, yum.
- I’m undecided if I really want to do the soap. I have a little time to decide.
- The new recipes flying through this kitchen are astounding.
- Not done
- 3 of 5 stained
- Not done
- I finished 2 scarves, made one start to finish and am almost done my first hat.
5) Turning house into home
- No progress
- I’ve been looking for something to make curtains/shower curtain with. So far, no luck. I “ordered” a hanging shelf which my dad will build during mud season when he’s off work.
- No progress other than “ordering” a book shelf which my dad will also build for us during mud season.
- On hold until T puts in drywall.
Slow and steady, slow and steady. I’ll get there as long as I keep plugging away.