Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Homemade Croutons

Remember my mammoth bread?

IMG_5920

We still had half left this morning when I got up.  Half of a mammoth 2 day old bread.

Yum.

Not really.

IMG_5928

I cubed it all up and tossed it in my roasting pan.  I then drizzled about 1/4 cup melted butter on it and sprinkled it with garlic powder and a pinch of salt before tossing it all together to coat.

IMG_5929

In the oven she went at 350 for 25 minutes.

Crunchy.

IMG_5930

Remember my mammoth salad?

IMG_5925

Nom.

IMG_5932

A perfect way to top your salad.

IMG_5933

So easy.  So good.

My next kitchen experiment will be to replicate the cheap bad for me French dressing I enjoy so much.  I’ve found a knock off online this week but have yet to give it a whirl.

What are you cooking?

I’m going to dive back into my salad now.  Eating your veggies never tasted so good.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails