No, it’s a car!
What you need:
- 1 cardboard box
- 1 toilet paper tube
- 3 paper plates
- Glue (glue gun, craft glue – whatever you have)
- Cut 2 plates in half.
- Attach to box with the flat part of your cut towards the floor to make wheels.
- Attach tube to flap inside box (on a short end of the box).
- Attach last plate to the tube to make your steering wheel.
- Let the kids have at it with paints, markers, crayons – whatever you feel like (or don’t feel like) cleaning up after – to decorate.
It took longer waiting for the glue gun to warm up than it did to assemble. This will lead to a pretty full rainy day of fun. I’m pulling out some stickers when the marker fun wears off. ;-)
Voila! Look how crafty I was before 8 AM.
There’s been a lot going on here in the past month. I have so many projects to share! I’ll probably be able to while the kids are busy with the box car. hehe