I found these adorable pumpkins while perusing the web a few weeks ago.
I just happened to see them while our carpenters were here putting in our new windows. I grabbed a few pieces of small scraps off the trash pile (ok – I grabbed more than a few but I set a bunch aside for future projects ;-) ), grabbed the drill and got to work.
is now this:
I knew the back wasn’t going to show so I screwed the 3 pieces of scrap together with a small scrap of strapping on the back.
I took the paints to it yesterday.
I like the new colorful addition to my fall decorations!
I found these pumpkins a few days later:
I’ve already found wood in the garage to make something similar to these as well. I’m hoping to get to work on that today but it looks like rain so we may not be playing outside today. Too bad. I’m itchy to get started.
Next up – wreaths!
Linking up here: