Tuesday, October 4, 2011

300 Miles in 3 Months

Kim at Achorn Farms is taking part in a challenge – Complete 300 miles in 3 months via biking, walking, running, elliptical or swimming.

I’ve decided to join in and give her some company in her challenge.

October through December, I’ll need to average just over 23 miles a week to complete the challenge successfully.  This could be super challenging seeing as we’re entering our snow months in Northern Maine – and my miles will include pushing or pulling Monkey and Little Man for most (if not all) of them.

After spending so much time on my bike this summer, the past 6 or so weeks, I’ve not been very active.  I can feel it in my pants bones.  I felt amazing all summer and was getting into great shape.

IMG_7381

I put in 4 miles on foot this weekend with the Walk to End Alzheimer’s.  Only 19 miles to go for the week…..

This could be interesting.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails