Thursday, August 13, 2009

New recipes from last week:

Last week, I tried out two new recipes. I have a lot to try still, so I don't want to just try one, but I don't want to go nuts and try out something new every day, either. I do need to make some tried and true recipes to keep things simple for myself sometimes.


Rachael Ray's Grilled Philly Cheesesteak Tacos were ridiculously easy to make. It got rave reviews in our house, too. This is definitely a keeper.



We also tried Summer Rolls with Nuoc Cham, courtesy of Fresh Magazine. Monkey didn't like it at all. There were too many green leafy things for her. We didn't mind it, but I don't foresee making it again.


Enjoy!

First image is from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
Second image is from Fresh Magazine.

1 comment:

Rabid Outdoorsman said...

Cheese Steak Tacos! BRILLIANT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails