Monday, April 18, 2011

In need of organization

Life has been…  crazy.  Yep.  There is no other way to put it.  But, we have been loving being near our families.  And the kids are eating up all of the extra attention. 

Unpacking all of our belongings made me realize one thing.  Ok, maybe two.  First, we have a lot of stuff.  (The two biggest culprits would be toys and crafting stuff – though T has quite a bit of hobby stuff too).  Second, I need to do something about the jumbled mess. 

I’m in need of quick projects.  Quick projects may not have a big impact on their own but they add up fast.

Today, I’m making a knitting needle roll to contain the jumbled mess I have tossed into a tote.  They’re nothing new.  Just new to me.  :)

Inspirations:

madebyloulabelleMade by Loulabelle 

 

dreamalittleDreamalittle

 

sewingschool

Sewing School

 

CraftyBob

Crafty Bob 

Oooh…  the possibilities.  It gives me a great excuse to get out of my painting clothes for an hour and I won’t be so discouraged while trying to get scarves and hats knitted up for the kids for next winter!  Win/Win!   

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails