Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Momma’s Got a New Ride

We’re in town now – close to everything. 

I told T I’d be willing to run errands on bike this summer. 

IMG_5238

Obviously, we needed a way for me to bring the kids along.

IMG_5239

The trailer finally arrived yesterday.

IMG_5240

Monkey loved it (Little Man was having his nap when T put it together and has yet to try it).

*cue Wicked Witch music*

We’ll be able to leave both vehicles parked much of the time (he mostly uses his motorcycle in the summer months – weather permitting, of course).  The kids and I don’t really go very far.  I think this is going to be a great thing.

(I love that I’m wearing my painting clothes – but had on nice jeans to run to the grocery store.  HA!  Real life, people.  Real life.)

PS –Yes, we have helmets.  This was an impromptu quick turn a few houses down to give it a try.  They’ll be finding their way into the kids cubbies by the door  in a few days  - when it’s warm enough to take them both out. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails