My goals are listed here:
- I'm down to 152 - 7 lbs to go!
- I've taken pictures, updated profiles, dug out business cards. In another week or 2, I'll be listing my first item[s] on etsy!
- I'm getting there on a schedule. It's going to take a few months to turn it into routine, though.
- I've been posting much more here. Again, it's going to take a few months for it to turn into a routine.
- We've gone out for breakfast a couple of times in the past few weeks. And we've had a couple of trips to Treworgy Farms. We also participated in the Alzheimer's Memory walk together. Small activities, but we're doing them together as a family. That's all that matters.
- Monkey and I have been crafting up a storm! Children's Creative Corner was born from our craft sessions. Are they perfect? Of course not. The point is to have fun with my 2 year old, not make my house beautiful. :-)
- The Recipes of the Week keep us trying all sorts of new things.
- I've got one coat of paint on the hanging mirror. It's my Procrastinator's Project, so I'd better hurry up and finish. Our projects are "due" tomorrow! EEK!
- I demolished a pair of pants T was throwing away so I could have the back pockets for Little Man's hanging quilt. I also made a couple of squares out of the leg portion of the jeans, but I don't know if I'll use them on his quilt or not
5) Turning house into home
- Nothing to report on here. Yet. Give me time. I've got 2 kids to wrangle and 1 of them recently quit taking naps. I'll let you guess which one.
There you have it. I'm slowly working on things and checking items off my list. I'll get there. I refuse to leave an item unfinished this year!
Have a great day!