Sunday, December 11, 2011

30 Days of Christmas – Day 10

(My laptop charger AND battery died.  I’ll be playing a little catch up over the next few days now I’m back up and running.)

I’ve seen them done a hundred times (at least!) and decided it was time to add some of this cozy goodness to my winter decor.

I found myself a plain old sweater at Goodwill for $1.  I got myself two wide pillows plus scraps for something else out of it.

 Sweater Pillows

I backed them with a green fabric from  my fabric stash.

Sweater Pillow

This is what happens when you try to do a photo shoot in this house:

Photo bombed

My son has claimed them for his own and keeps taking them upstairs to his bed.  Little stinker.  He was seconds from stealing them here.

I think I need to find myself some more old sweaters.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails