Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sweet Treat Saturday


We now have 2 chickens laying eggs. And with a lack of visitors (hint hint Mom & Dad! haha) we haven't had anyone to offload some eggs on. So, we've been doing some baking this week.
Actually, we received a call this morning inviting us to a pig roast this afternoon. I hate going anywhere empty handed, so Monkey and myself tossed together some cookies.

Toasted Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies is a recipe we discovered in the recent Fresh Magazine. I have no brandy on hand so I used vanilla (I know - not the same, but my liquor supply was depleted when I got pregnant and I've obviously had no reason to buy more since then).
The first tray is in the oven at this very moment and they smell divine.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails