Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sew Fun Sunday!

I haven’t been able to spend nearly as much time with my sewing machine as I would like in the past month or so.  This week, that changed.

A friend is having a baby and today was her surprise baby shower.  I made a diaper kit for her.

I started with the diaper caddy:

IMG_2267 

In it, I put a tube of Butt Paste (the best diaper rash cream we’ve ever come across) and a personalized travel sized wipes container:

IMG_2268

I also included a matching changing pad:

IMG_2265

A coordinated burp cloth:

IMG_2266

And a sling (which I forgot to take a picture of.  Then I tied them all up with a nice little bow:

IMG_2271

Watch my Etsy site for similar sets coming soon.

And have fun with your sewing machines!  I know I sure missed mine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails