Friday, July 22, 2011

The Center of the Storm

We had some crazy weather around here this evening.

IMG_6749 

Over our house, the sky was blue but the backyard was under very dark storm clouds.

IMG_6750

The sun was trying to peek out at me.

IMG_6751 

Then these 2 systems seemed to collide – it may have freaked me out more than it was warranted, but with all the insane weather going on this year, I couldn’t help but freak out a little.

IMG_6752 

It was pretty cool to watch the really white clouds come full speed into the dark clouds.

IMG_6753 

Then they just slowly melded together.

IMG_6756

I enjoyed the show – and managed to stay dry as we only had a shower (though T’s aunt & uncle live nearby and they got pelted).

IMG_6758

It seems other areas of The County weren’t as lucky.  I hope everyone stayed safe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails