Sunday, July 10, 2011

It’s the Little Things in Life

My father-in-law spent an hour at our house yesterday giving the kids a big surprise.

It involved a bit of work but we finally got it up there.

IMG_6673

After a quick trial run to make sure it was safe (or so he says – I think he just wanted to swing.  ;-), we let the kids at it.

 IMG_6676 IMG_6679 IMG_6683 IMG_6684

Monkey loved it.  Little Man doesn’t “get” it…. yet. 

It reminds me of my childhood days spent behind my grandparents house with my bestest friend in the whole wide world, swinging away on the big old tree back there.  (Luckily for me, the kids can’t climb this one because I remember having to go after her mom once when she got stuck in that big tree.  *giggle*)

A huge thank you again to my father-in-law. 

The kids are going to get years of entertainment from your [our since I did get roped into helping – hardy har] hour of work.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails