Sunday, April 26, 2009

A second sweet treat for you:


I made breakfast this morning, as opposed to just pouring a bowl of cereal or making a toast. I wanted to make this yesterday, but we went to the 10 AM showing of the Shrine Circus and had to leave too early for cooking from scratch.

Blueberry Cream Cheese Rolls were on the menu for the morning. No, I don't normally feed my family pure sugar for breakfast. But treats like this every now and again are good! These were fantastic. Do realize you need to prepare the dough the night before to let it rise overnight (I caught that tidbit when I was looking to see how early I'd have to start working on them to have breakfast on time!).

Another keeper. Rachael Ray has far too many good recipes in her magazine. My recipe box is starting to overflow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails