Monday, June 7, 2010

It’s been a crazy few weeks

I’m not sure where to start, but I guess the beginning would be best.

We’ve been to Fort Kent twice in that time frame.  The first trip we took, we snuck a long weekend in for a friends’ wedding.  We were able to have a family day that Friday and took full advantage of it.

We went geocaching.  If you don’t know what geocaching is, it’s basically a high tech treasure hunt.  You find coordinates in the area you’re going to be in, plug them into your GPS and have fun!

Monkey loves it.  Little Man is always just along for the ride.  And T & I are getting some exercise with the hiking (and carrying of children) involved.  It’s a great family activity.

I was left in the dust often…

IMG_2372

Though really, it’s because I was staying back with Monkey because she was a little slow…

 IMG_2373

She wanted her Daddy to carry her which is what made us decide to call it a day…

IMG_2381

But not before enjoying the view.

IMG_2383 

The hiking is a great way to tucker out kids, too.  Not that I’m trying to tucker  my kids out or anything….  haha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails