Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've died and gone to heaven

Pregnancy has made me cut out my two favorite indulgences in life: booze and sushi.

I obviously won't give in on the booze (except maybe a few sips in the heat of summer at the end of pregnancy) and we don't think I should even order cooked and veggie variety rolls at the places in town JUST in case.

Hannaford to my rescue. California Roll Salad was for dinner tonight. Monkey didn't like it. T and I did. Very much. Enough so that I gorged myself tonight. Oink.

I also needed to pull out another recipe for dinner Saturday night. I grabbed the top one on the pile of ripped out recipes and came up with another Rachael Ray recipe. Cheesy Hash Brown Chili sounds pretty tasty and looks pretty easy, too. And all I needed to buy for it was kidney beans and frozen hash brown!

So, I'm a little off on my schedule this week, but I had to share my extreme pleasure in dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! This looks awesome. Thanks for the link!

Related Posts with Thumbnails