Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Two organization projects in one day!

In finishing my hall closet, I emptied off the top shelf of my bathroom closet (it's where I previously had some spare bedding and all of my rags).

An empty shelf?

Must organize!

Here is the before. I had already started a little with the 2 little drawer units, but I still had a ways to go. Our extras were a jumbled mess. And, I hate to confess, but I never cleaned this closet out last spring when I did my Spring Cleaning (Grand Menage for you Franglais speaking people like myself).

The entire closet is nice and clean now. Not to mention, organized! I'm able to store my paper towel, toilet paper and tissue on the top shelf now, instead of in a heap in my basement. I also sorted through all of the old hand lotions I had and all of the medicine. We had quite a bit of cold and allergy medicine past it's time.

It's not pretty to look at, but at least I can find things now.

Turns out, we've got about 10 spare (new) toothbrushes. Good to know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails