Monday, February 2, 2009

This week's new recipe

Last week's Beef Bourguignon was pretty good. We all enjoyed it very much - myself even more so leftover.



This week, I hauled out my trusty Betty Crocker cookbook. I noticed bay scallops on sale at Hannaford for $4.99 a pound this week and was hoping to find something to make with them (in keeping with my quest of seafood once a week).




I found a recipe for a Scallop Stir-Fry. The recipe calls for sea scallops, cut into 1-inch pieces. It also says whole bay scallops can be substituted. I'll be giving it a shot tonight!

I'd also like to mention I use this same cookbook for my bread recipe. It's the Honey-Whole Wheat Bread and we all love it.


We now need to go get ready to head to town. My GFT is joining Monkey and I for lunch later. And a jaunt to Jo Ann's is on the menu for today as well. That always puts a smile on my face!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails