Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cold weather goals weekly update:

My original goals are posted here: (Part 1 and Part Deux).

3) I'm back on the ball with my bread. I got my two loaves made Monday morning. I need to get back into the Sunday morning baking routine, though (I usually run errands on Monday mornings but with the snow storms of the past few Monday's, Monkey & I have parked our bums at home!).

4) I've gained 12 pounds at 22 weeks of pregnancy. I'm more than half way there. And that's about half of what I gained for Monkey. I've been a bit of a food disposal this time (and I've had an insane sweet tooth), so I'm surprised the weight gain isn't more. I'm not complaining. Less to take off after New Bean arrives. HA

5) I took Friday off from painting in my bedroom. Saturday, I got 2 coats of paint on one side of our bedroom door. I took Sunday and Monday off from painting. I was in the office Tuesday. And Monkey didn't nap on Wednesday. Yep. I haven't gotten much more accomplished on my bedroom paint/remodel project. Hopefully she'll nap today and I can get a couple more coats of paint on the door (it needs at least 1 more coat where I've already painted). It is going to take me a year to get this one, itty bitty room done! ACH!

7) I can still see the top of my desk. I moved my sewing machine back into it's rightful spot on said desk. That's about it for the office/family room for this week. Hey. I did say I can still see the top of my desk, right? Because that in itself is a pretty big deal.

That's all I have to update on for today. Wish me luck being a little more productive this coming week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails