Monday, January 11, 2010

Little Man is 6 Months Old

IMG_0740

I’m cheesy.  I made both my kids a half cake for their “Half” birthday.  And I really really need to work on my piping skills.  HA.

It’s true what they say.  Time flies when you’re having fun.  The past 6 months have flown by.  It’s been a whirlwind, that’s for sure.

A Little Man update is in order, I suppose.

Let’s see.. 

  • He started eating cereal at about 5 months old. 
  • He started eating bananas at exactly 6 months old. 
  • He started belly crawling at 5 months old.
  • He pushes his butt way up in the air and then propels his body forward – his arms just aren’t ready to cooperate for “real” crawling.
  • He’s trying to pull up.  This is how I found him a few days ago when I was cleaning up after dinner.

IMG_0706

We still don’t have words or teeth – but he is working on the teeth.

They sure do grow quickly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails