Friday, January 8, 2010

Needles and yarn are flying

I’m really bad at getting pictures of my finished projects.

I finished this scarf I started last year:

HPIM0093[1]

It was originally for me, but I left it short and Little Man now has some cold wear for a couple of years.

I also finished this scarf I had also started last year:

HPIM0025[1]

I gave it to my mom, though she’s not big on scarves right now. 

I started another scarf before Christmas and was finished in a week.

IMG_0615

I gave this one to my aunt.

And look at what I got from Santa.  Circular needles and some pretty cotton yarn!  (I got some white and a pretty teal yarn as well).

IMG_0717

I’m working on my first hat!  It’s slow going because I had to unravel it 4 times, but this time I think I’ve got it…  until it’s time to decrease stitches and close the top.  HA. 

I don’t have as much time to knit as I’d like, but I squeeze it in when I can.  The beauty of knitting is it’s easy to put down and pick up a project for 5 minutes.  

T’s Memere also gave me a bunch of her old knitting needles.  She said I’m the only one in the family who has any interest in knitting, so my needle collection grew a bit over the holidays. 

My brother has put in a request for a hat, so that will probably be my next project.

What are you working on?

4 comments:

jamie said...

Great projects! Good luck with the hat. I'm sure it will be fabulous!

Jodi said...

I hope so! I'm hoping to attempt a knitted flower to embelish it with. That might be out of my league right now, though. Baby steps! :-)

quality inspection china said...

yeah its really very beautiful things that you share with us. i like them all.

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails