Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am in love

I’ve been saying for a very long time that I need a bigger dining table.  Our little thing works great for just the 4 of us but when we have guests, it tends to become a tight squeeze.

I stumbled upon this Saturday night:

honeysucklehigh

It’s ok.  Swoon with me.  *SWOON*

Shelby and her husband over at Honeysuckle BUILT this fabulous table!  They built it.  From scratch.  With their own 2 [err..  4] hands.

I showed it to my dad, showed him the plans and he told me “No problem!” 

See, but there is a problem.  I want to build it myself – with his guidance and expertise, of course.  (Oh, how my dad will get tired of having me live so close.  lol  “Dad, what do you think about this?  Easy?  Can you help me?”  He hears these words often.  ;-)

It’s on the [massive] to-do list.  It’s down low on the list, but it’s there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails