Monday, March 23, 2009

A review of last week's new recipes:

I took a mental health week last week from posting (I can't take mental health days from work, so I took one from life - sort of). I've got some catching up on my posts to do, so I'm going to be short, sweet and to the point!

The Lemon Teriyaki Chicken was easy and yummy.

T never gave me a difficulty level on the Smothered Pork Chops, but I can tell you they were really good. Just keep in mind if you are using a bigger chop than the recipe calls for to cook it longer than the 2 minutes per side they say.

Absolute raves with the Taco Macaroni. I didn't find a strong enough taco flavor so I'll probably try out two seasoning packets next time.

The Asopao de Pollo (One Dish Chicken and Rice) takes some time but is extremely easy to make. It was alright, but I didn't love it. And it makes a ton, so our fridge now has two large containers of leftovers. We'll hang on to this one, too.

I hope you're all enjoying your kitchens!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails