Thursday, December 15, 2011

30 Days of Christmas – Day 14

(My laptop charger AND battery died.  I’ll be playing a little catch up over the next few days now I’m back up and running.)

Part of our Advent Calendar Activities was to make cookies to deliver to our neighbors.  I needed some containers to deliver the cookies in that I don’t care if they get returned or not.

My kids love Clementine oranges.  I had purchased a box of them last week – and the kids had already emptied said box.  So here I have this empty box sitting on my counter, waiting to go out to the trash.

Trash to Treasure cookie box

I got a bright idea when I saw it next to my stacks of cookies.

Enter Mod Podge and scrapbook paper.

Trash to Treasure cookie box 2

I tucked tissue paper inside – under, around and over the cookies.

Christmas Cookies

NOM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails