Wednesday, December 21, 2011

30 Days of Christmas – Day 19

(My laptop charger AND battery died simultaneously forcing me to play catch up for much of this series.)

Monkey’s classroom also has a teacher’s aide.  We surely can’t leave her unloved this holiday season.

A perusal through my shamefully vast fabric stash had me finding just what I needed to make her a tote as well.  I kept this one fairly simple because the fabric has a lot of personality on it’s own.

IMG_7798

Pardon the terrible lighting.  It’s “work after the kids go to bed” night again. 

I lined the maroon fabric with a plain brown and included a few pockets for organization. 

I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about it when I first started working on it, but I really like the finished product.  I may need to make another one of these!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails