Sunday, December 4, 2011

30 Days of Christmas – Day 5

(My laptop charger AND battery died.  I’ll be playing a little catch up over the next few days now I’m back up and running.)

Remember Monkey’s fabulous curtain hangers at the old house?

Curtain Knobs

The old barn boards with glass knobs were a favorite, however the layout of windows in her new bedroom does not offer the opportunity to re-use them.  The two boards have been sitting on the breezeway for nearly a year, waiting for a new use.

I found the perfect use for one of them this weekend.

Christmas Stocking Hanger

I painted “THE STOCKINGS WERE HUNG…” on,  hot glued a twiggy star ornament to it and I was done.

Christmas Stocking Hanger 2

I love it.  The kids love it.  The husband tolerates it (as is true with most of my projects. ;) )

WIN!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails