Wednesday, December 28, 2011

30 Days of Christmas – Project 21

OOMPH.  It’s been a crazy week.  I think the house is fully disinfected, my daughter is well again and we somehow made it through Christmas fully intact.

I’ve got 10 Christmas projects left to share and I’ll be doing so over the coming days.

After discovering how easy it is to make comfy pants at Halloween, I’ve been cranking them out like it’s going out of style.  My kids are loving their custom made pants.

I found some cute little striped flannel fabric and thought it was perfect for some Christmas morning pants.

I attempted to get smiles from my sick daughter and stubborn son.

Christmas Jammy Pants

Then the horsing around ensued and the photo session was over as quickly as it began.

 Christmas Jammy Pants 2

My poor little girl got sick all over her pants before I got a picture of them under the tree together.  Maybe before  the tree comes down we can make another attempt….

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails