Saturday, September 27, 2008

Alzheimer's Memory Walk 2008 update

We're 1 week out until the walk. I've surpassed my goal twice in donations. So, I've increased my goal twice. I started with a goal of $50. I was a little worried with it being so close to the walk and my hectic life. How was I going to round up donations?

Turns out, I had nothing to be worried about. I hit $50 pretty quickly, so I increased my goal to $100. When I surpassed that after a week, I increased my online goal to $250.

I still need $55 to reach this goal. But, considering I signed up for this walk only 3 weeks out, I'm pretty impressed.

Again, I want to thank everyone for their support. I can't even begin to express my gratitude.

Now let's hope the weather cooperates so we're not walking 4 miles in the rain!

PS
- If you haven't already and you would like to, please make a donation on the Alzheimer's website.

1 comment:

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

I can't afford to sponsor you but I will be praying for you next weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails