Thursday, September 4, 2008

Change in plans

I will try to get back to my regular posting later today. I just have time for snippets right now.

We weren't able to go pick pumpkins on Tuesday like we were planning. We'll be going on Saturday instead.

We did go pick some apples last night, but they aren't 100% peaked yet.

Monkey and I are picking tomatoes this morning. I'll be attempting a tomato sauce with her (she's not quite ready to help over a hot stove - and she doesn't enjoy when I'm working in the kitchen instead of playing with her).

My father in law is in surgery this morning to repair 2 herniated disks. Good thoughts for him are appreciated as we can tell he's not looking forward to the recovery (he had this happen about 9 years ago as well, so he knows what he's in for this time).

1 comment:

Gram said...

Hope things went well for your father-in-law... Tell him we're thinking of him back home... Give Monkey kisses from Grammy...
Love, Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails