Monday, April 27, 2009

New recipes for the week:

I've only got a few minutes to post this morning, so here's a quick run down for the week.


We start with another Every Day with Rachael Ray. I'll be on the road most of the day, Monkey permitting. I'll be in need of something quick tonight and I've been enjoying all of our stir fries very much, so we're trying out Napa Noodles.

Wednesday is a recipe I got from GFT. It's for Zesty Chicken-Noodle Casserole. I do have a note on it to double the recipe. If memory serves (it's been a while it's been sitting in my stash), she told me it was perfect for the two of them but I may want to double for us - and to have leftovers.



Thursday I'm trying a non-recipe from Every Day with Rachael Ray. What exactly is a non-recipe? It's where they tell you everything you need but don't give you measurements. In this case, it's a Spicy Meatball. And while looking for the link, I discovered they DO give you measurements online (they don't in the magazine)!!


The last recipe I have is for Ginger-Sesame Stir-Fry. It is from Country Home magazine - the March/April 2009 and final issue. Unfortunately, their website was not updated for this issue so the recipe never made it online and I'm having quite a time finding something similar to share. If I can't find anything by the time I review, I'll share the full recipe in the reviews.


Enjoy your kitchens!

All images are from Every Day with Rachael Ray.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails