Thursday, April 2, 2009

A peek in my bathroom:

First, let me show you the bathroom I've been living with for 5 years. Please keep in mind that I did nothing cosmetic to this room except bring in a plant, throw a rug on the floor and put up some curtains. (Those are binoculars on the windowsill for us to watch the deer in woods - yes, we're weird).




And now - some progress! The only new item currently installed is the new medicine cabinet (which I forgot to take a picture of). Our Hire a Hubby had to reschedule on us so the new vanity should be put in this Saturday. I'm not sure the new schedule for the tile on the floor, but I'm hopeful it will be soon. Believe it or not, I did most of the spackle work, even though it looks like T is doing all the work here.




There is still a lot of work left to do but it feels so very VERY good to finally have the job started and progress being made.
Up next: Wallpaper removal 101.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails