Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cold weather goal updates:

My original goals are posted here: (Part 1 and Part Deux).

3) We've been enjoying home made bread for a week now. Most recipes I've found make 2 loaves. I'll need to make more over the weekend.

4) T pulled out the snowshoes Tuesday! He needed to start his snowmobile so he broke trail in our 16 inches of snow from Sunday night/Monday morning. We then went around a couple times pulling Monkey in her sled. She loved it. And I got some exercise! Our snowshoes are now in the front shed, where I can reach them on my own.

7) I want to start focusing on the basement room again a little. I've pushed it aside a bit. My Grandma D offered me a new carpet remnant to use down there, so I'm just waiting for my parents to visit and bring it to me (hint hint Mom! haha). I need T's help hanging a cabinet above my desk (too heavy for preggo to haul around on her own, I suppose). And the rest is just organization, really. I want to pull the futon in there (again, need T for that) but we'll wait for the carpet. And I need to pull out the baby items we've been storing (high chair, pack n play, etc). A couple hours of work, really, and the room could be "finished."

9) I'm showered and semi-beautified daily before T gets home from work. Or before I leave the house, if I happen to be going out for errands.

I love progress. No matter how small. Kind of makes me feel a little better after my Negative Nelly post yesterday.

1 comment:

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

Love your new header! Very creative... how did you do it?
Great job with your goals, Every little babystep helps!

Related Posts with Thumbnails