Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cold weather goals update

First, I need to say I didn't touch T's text books yesterday. I went downstairs to look at them and realized I had NO idea which he'd want to keep and which he'd want gone. So I have to have him go through them and give me the ones safe to go.

You can refer to my original goals here: (Part 1 and Part Deux).


1) I've put the striped scarf aside and started my third project. A scarf for Monkey. I think she needs something to protect her face outdoors sooner than I need a scarf to wear to hockey games, right?

I started her scarf on Monday. Not too bad, eh? I'm using a 100% cotton yarn. My stitches have gotten so much more consistent compared to my first scarf! I'm not going to push any other projects this year, but I did buy enough to make a snow hat when I decide I'm ready to teach myself how to make a hat. You can't really tell in the picture but there's a violet color in there with all of the pinks. It matches her jacket perfectly.


I'll finish my striped scarf as soon as I'm done Monkey's.


3) T picked up a loaf of bread Sunday so I didn't do any baking. I'm hoping to bake bread today.

These are all I have to update on this week.

Wishing you a productive week!

1 comment:

Gram said...

Those scarves look really nice... I just bought 2 skeins of yarn today, red & gray... not sure why, though.. haha... They looked pretty together, so I might make something... good luck with your projects..

Related Posts with Thumbnails