Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lunch time ramblings

Today, it's actually nap time ramblings.

My week is going to feel off all week long because of T's adjustment in our work schedules again this week.

I got my packet from the State of Maine. As of February 1st, I can officially sell things online as a retailer with the State of Maine. Yes, I wanted to vomit when I opened the packet, too. Then I got over it, put it aside and told myself that I've got to finish the insane pile of paperwork I've been drowning under since the beginning of the month before I can do anything with etsy.

The sick we were fighting this weekend was only extremely terrible for a day. T's been back to himself since Sunday (though he was feeling better on Saturday, he did need some cold meds to help him through the day). Sunday, I felt moderately better (after the long, horrible, disgusting day we spent in Portland/Freeport on Saturday. What was I thinking?). Monday I was 95%. And I now just have a runny nose and congestion left over. Monkey didn't seem to get it as badly as we did. She was still happy, laughing and running around. Though she did have a runny snotty nose that prompted 2 nights of Benadryl to help her breath/sleep. We'll see tonight how her nose is at bedtime, but I'm thinking if she does need it tonight, it's probably the last night.

I have work to do so need to take advantage of the rest of nap time. I've made a lot of progress with the paperwork this month, but still have a lot to finish by the end of this week. ACK!

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

Glad to hear your all doing better. I love your new header!

Rabid Outdoorsman said...

Damn state and their red tape! :)

Sniff, sniff . . . I hope something isn't going around . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails