Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm absolutely amazed

Last night, I listed our old mattress on craigslist and freecycle. I then logged off for the night.

I just checked my e-mail and had 10 responses!

I haven't gotten back to anyone yet because it's still a little early on a Sunday morning. Most people sleep in (hint hint Monkey! Sleeping later than 6:15 is allowed, you know.). Ok, so the lucky ones sleep in. haha

Personally, I think "EW" taking a used mattress from someone. But I think that's mainly the germophobe in me. I know it's coming from a clean home, but these people don't know me from Jack!

Oh well. I'm glad we're able to give it to someone who needs it. And they're getting it out of our way. It's a win-win situation!

********

UPDATE!

I posted it at dinner time on Saturday. It was picked up at lunch time on Sunday.

Now I need to go through the house and see if I can put anything else on freecycle! I may have just created a monster. hehe

1 comment:

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

I need to get some stuff on craigs list and freecycle too! The old bed I replaced last year is in the computer room... and I'd love to put a craft table and shelving in sometime! The girls grew out of their toddler beds so those have to go too!! Gosh, so very much... I wonder why I procrastinate so???

So proud of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails