Sunday, January 25, 2009

A shout out

This is a quick weekend posting. T was sick the last part of the week, I started it Friday night and Monkey started today. It's a miserable head cold, plus some (I spent some time hugging the toilet last night - hopefully Monkey doesn't have to deal with that part, too).

As you may (or may not) have noticed, I have a new header! If you hadn't already seen it, I'd like to draw your attention to it now.

This design was done by one of my many "imaginary" Internet friends, Angela.

She runs Save the Date Originals and has recently begun dabbling in blog title graphics. She has a true talent. So check her out!

On that note, I need to go finish working so I can go die on the couch imagining the Nyquil I can not take.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails