Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday's crazy

So, my crazy today was another hanging shoe organizer for Monkey's room. And I found a couple of baskets on clearance at Target.

Tada!


Organized toys!

I also found a great area rug for her room, too. I've been looking for one of those for, well, 19 months now.

I picked up a couple other storage solutions, but they are for another project on another day. I'm hoping to take the weekend off from organizing. HA!

So, here we are. Friday. It's pizza night and I realized I never did share the dough recipe T's cousin N gave us. I have perfected it for my needs. And I cut it in half because otherwise, I'd be freezing a ball of dough every week (and always forgetting to take one out for Friday, hence needing to make another batch). This is the full recipe (makes 2 pizzas).

Pizza Dough (NC)

3 cups flour
1 tbs sugar
1 tbs salt (I use less)
1 tbs yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tsp olive oil (I use a little more)

Knead until smooth.

Place in oiled bowl and flip so oiled side of dough is up.

Let rise 30-60 minutes.

Split in half. Either use both or freeze one.

Enjoy!

Monkey and I are just waiting for ours to rise now. She loves helping put the toppings on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails